Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Lost remote, Call 1-206-666-ABCD to leave us a message

Our Feed
Click here for Podcast-A mic test to see if I fixed our iriver to use auto db levels on the mic. Anyone with tips on this please email me.

incoming!
because losing your 500.00 remote control plane as it hits the ground would hurt in more than 1 way

Click here for Podcast-For August 16th here out in our backyard and beyond...

For great info on how to podcasting, this site is the bomb


Funny signs....see more on My Photo Gallery

I was listening to Sirius today while I was out looking for wildlife. I heard the Dawn and Drew Show on channel 148. You have to listen in to them. Their show is hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent Blog site you've provided.
Want Advise and Information About Car Stereo.
And Save Time Looking For Car Stereo The Fact and Information?

Anonymous said...

Hey the mic test worked like a charm, it makes a world of difference! Don't change a thing, leave it just as it is! The iRiver sounds absolutely beautiful now, especially at that higher bitrate. Good going!