Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bird Feeder Monkeys, Call 1-206-666-ABCD to leave us a message

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=7589#
We have little critters
New podcast show number 19 is here

I just saw on TV the possible closure of Naval Base in Chicago. How can this happen? Especially at a time of war? Is our government retarded? I agree we need to rid the world of terrorists but they have been around forever, Hitler for example how many years ago 1940-50. There will be good and evil forever. I wish I could say I honestly believe there will be an end to the war but I don't think there is. The thing to do is make sure all the evil does not gang up together as 1 side. But closing the bases and unemploying the very people keeping us safe is not the answer.

On a new note, our poor puppy has the squirts. Poor Maggie is not feeling too good. We take her to the vets later today. Now I know you won't vote.

No comments: