Tuesday, December 06, 2016

To The People Who Say Protesters Are Being Paid, How Do I Get One Of These Alleged Paid Protester Jobs

The funny part, or maybe not so funny, is the guy who came up with this whole thing about protesters being paid to protest admitted it was fake and said yes, he made the whole thing up, yet people still believe it is true. So to the people who keep claiming those protesting Donald Trumps election are being paid by Hillary Clinton I would like to know where these paid protester jobs are too as we could use the extra money. But of course I would only want to get paid for protesting something I actually would protest anyway. I mean I'm not just going to protest something because I'm getting paid for it. I would still have to believe in the cause. So if someone could point me in the direction of these paid protester jobs I keep hearing about that would be nice but whenever I ask one of these people who claims these jobs are out there they never seem to have any information on how to apply for one. I guess the people who believe this stuff are dumb enough to think they won't be questioned about it. So again, to those who keep saying all these paid protester jobs exist, please tell me where I can apply as littleflurry and I could use some extra cash as we have a whole bunch of medial bills to pay off. Oh that's right, conspiracy theorists don't actually need facts to back up their claims. Silly me. :)

No comments: