Friday, December 23, 2016

(Story I Forgot To Talk About On The Morning Rush Saturday) Employees Use Sex Toys To Chase Off Armed Robber.

When posting the archive for The Morning Rush that aired this past Saturday, I realized I teased this story but forgot to talk about it.  I hate when that happens but it does happen occasionally.  I do apologize. but the comment I was going to make on air was, "If this guy is caught, does he admit to his fellow inmates what he was arrested for and that he was chased out by people throwing sex toys at him?  I'm guessing he'll be the laughing stock of the whole jail.  word about this gets out among the jail population, he'll be subject to all kinds of ridicule.  Plus  I guess the employees were not impressed by thee size off his weapon."

Here is the story.

No comments: