Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Silly Questions Blind People Get Asked Ant The Answers We Wish We could Give

Although most blind people I know including me actually give these answers.  Found this one on Facebook and I had to share it.

Zman

Silly questions that people who are blind get asked, and the responses we want to use. 1. QUESTION: Have you been blind all your life? ANSWER: Not yet. 2. QUESTION: You blind people have great hearing right? ANSWER: Pardon? 3. QUESTION: Is that a Guide dog? ANSWER: No, it’s a drug detection dog. I’m a narc disguised as a blind person. 4. QUESTION: Is that a Labrador? ANSWER: No, it’s a dachshund. 5. COMMENT: I’d have to kill myself if I went blind. REPLY: Why wait? 6. COMMENT TO GUIDE DOG (working): You’re sooooo beautiful. REPLY FROM HANDLER: Thank you, but I’m spoken for. 7. QUESTION: Those dogs are smart, aren’t they? ANSWER: No, it’s pure luck that we get anywhere. 8. QUESTION (directed to the person standing next to the blind person in a store): Does he need something? REPLY (from blind person): Yep, ‘he … needs to speak with your manager.’

No comments: