Friday, April 19, 2013


I know it's too soon for those displaced from the 2013 500 yr FLOOD.  But I want to do anything I can to get nationwide support to all those in the path of the FLOOD.  I am going to first talk to any businesses who can pledge storage space for future use, basic needs:clothes, food, drinking water, location to live until those can return home.  If you are a business or individual that can HELP, please use your local media outlets or Candidradio.com.  More info will be posted here as details go on.  I have no desire to take in cash myself for those flooded.  However I am going to talk to banks and see how fast local banks can set up accounts to donate to.  
I can think of a million things I use daily in my home that will be needed in the future for those flooded.

No comments: