Monday, August 20, 2012

303Candidradio with Zman & Littleflurry

Click here to listen On this show: Why we do our Christmas Shopping in August, Our vacation, Coldplay Concert, Family Reunion, Old bats at work, We plug the folks at IV Pod (The Illinois Valley Alternative Podcast) another area podcast. and Simply Wicked Radio a podcast dedicaed to local music from the Illinois Valley area The Good Soldier and Berserker author CJ Bilbrey Littleflurry tries to cut off her hand, cold showers, malfunctioning water heaters, power outages, and strange noises make for an interesting evening, Zman explains why you should not use soft water to make your coffee, Another great podcast! Maggie and Laura and much more. photos of the Coldplay concert and reunion can be found at out Flickr page. videos from the concert can be found on our Youtube channel Charli XCX Music (one of the opening acts for Coldplay you can download her free mixtape from her website. email candidradio@gmail.com Tweet us at www.twitter.com/candidradio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
Feel free to surf my website Click Here

LittleFlurry said...

We use libsyn and blogger.