Friday, July 06, 2012

Republican Horrified to Learn Christianity is not the only Religion

Let me introduce you to the dumbest person in America. Republican Horrified to Learn school vouchers cover all religious Schools. Some quotes from the article linked above. "I actually support funding for teaching the fundamentals of America's Founding Fathers' religion, which is Christianity, in public schools or private schools. I liked the idea of giving parents the option of sending their children to a public school or a Christian school." It is pretty sad to think that someone in congress is this dumb. "We need to insure that it does not open the door to fund radical Islam schools. There are a thousand Muslim schools that have sprung up recently. I do not support using public funds for teaching Islam anywhere here in Louisiana." I'd like to know where she got this number from. Hate to break this to her but if your going to have school vouchers for one religious school you have to allow them for all. Also to call all Muslims radical shows just how racist she really is. We need to get people like this out of office. I hope she gets raked over the coals for this.

No comments: