Monday, February 28, 2011

I guess MLB game day audio is available for PC's it is just hard to find on the website

Posted by Zman

An update to my post from yesterday where I siad that it appeared that MLB Gameday Audio was not available for PC's this year. Well I found out that indeed it is available but it is harder to find on the MLB website. Used to be on the top menu bar5 there was a section called audio and video. Well n ow that section is just called video. No listing for Gameday audio on the home page. In order to find the game say audio for pc's you have to go to the scoreboard and click the listen bar on the top of the score for each game. I was able to buy it there. Seems a little dumb to make people have to hunt for it like that. So indeed it is available for PC's and mac's you jut have to hunt for it.

No comments: