Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Customer Service Dictionary by Littleflurry aka Jenn

Just came home from HELL! omg I am going to write a customer service dictionary.
Backorder=we have none of that item in stock aka cannot send it to you by any means, not even magic.
I can take your phone number and forward it to a supervisor=My supervisor is on the phone and the line is busy and there is no limbo place to put u on hold.
processing to be shipped=it's going to ship w/i the next 24 hours. sit down, shutup and wait for a box to arrive to you. It's been 5 seconds since you placed the order. you are not our only customer. omg I have been on hold for 1/2 hour=me hitting my hold button :)

1 comment:

joe said...

you should record an entire podcast where z-man pretends to be the caller on the phone, being as annoying as possible.