Saturday, March 04, 2006

118 Candidradio - New show, Penthouse? Voicemail, new flickr photos! Call 1-206-666-ABCD

118th show of Candidradio and we have a new voicemail from a very cool podcaster!
Drink of the day....listen in to the recipe!

YAHOO!
Please RATE the show on our Yahoo!Podcast Page

PICKLE Our Podcastpickle Link

VOTE Our podcastalley link, please vote......we'll suck on your !@#$%!

MAP Please come and MAP YOURSELF!

iTUNES Our iTunes Store Link Click me to add me to your iTunes or iPod



www.flickr.com








CandidradioDotCom's photosMore of CandidradioDotCom's photos






Locations of visitors to this page


Email Candidradio@sbcglobal.net or call 1-206-666-ABCD



1 comment:

Nobodies said...

Hey guys! You're machines. I can't believe how many shows you put out! Enjoying your ramblings. - I blinked so now I'm behind on your shows LOL. I listened to one & you said you were in Clinton Fulton area. I work with a dude from Fulton. I need to look up where you are again. Your not to far from us. Talk to ya all later
Oh, and thanks for saying I'm a cool female podcaster. :o)