Sunday, July 24, 2005

LittleFlurry's Rants, Call 1-206-666-ABCD to leave us a message


Hello. My name is LittleFlurry kinda like the ice cream treat....after a long day at work, I feel the need to share some phone call stories. I work in customer service on the phones in a call center. After many years doing this I have realized most people are too lazy to read or fail to see things they just don't want to see. Like shipping fees, rules, times for shipping, how much the price of an item was, how to return something, etc. I have realized that the most patient, kind and relaxed customers are the ones I go above and beyond the call of duty to help. The angry, pissed off, nasty, pushy person is the person least to get what he or she wants. Podcasts of my calls/stories will follow soon.
LF

No comments: